Friday, February 1, 2008

Pictures...

So here are a few pictures from the last week or so. ...

You're never too young for a mohawk..... :)




The best part about all the snow is the huge pile the snow plow pushes in front of our house. We're on a cul-de-sac, and our house gets the biggest pile every winter. Bragging rights for Noah and Tyler in a few years, I'm sure. Scott and Noah dug this double tunnel with a skylight.

Noah could (and often does) stay outside for insane amounts of time. Hours. Seriously.

Hard to believe all three kids in this picture belong to us! I remember buying the crib when Noah was on the way, picking out the bedding (which all 3 have used), and painting the crib/changing table. Now there's two little boys peeking in at their sister in the mornings.... I love watching the three of them interact.


Three generations! Rachel is 7 months old. My middle name is Rachel, as is my mom's. I'm thankful to have a daughter for a lot of reasons, but one of the biggest is the hope of a friendship with her someday as I have with my mom.




No comments: