Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Is it possible?

Is it possible that we have kids this old? Scott and I ask each other this question once in awhile. Yes, I know they're all under the age of 5, but it still amazes me that we've kept them alive this long and they seem to be thriving. :)

Noah has been really interested in reading lately, and has come up to me with statements like, "C-A-T spells cat, right, Mom?" "C-H makes a chuh sound, right, Mom?" It's pretty amazing. I know that being 4 1/2, he's doing exactly what other 4 1/2 year olds are doing, but somehow when someone you've known from infancy starts doing more and more independently, it's a miracle.

We're so proud of him, and I delight to see his face light up when I tell him that. Don't know how we lived life without our little buddy.

No comments: