Thursday, July 3, 2008

Our visit to the Playboy Mansion

Okay, now that your attention has been lassoed.... :) We went to Lake Geneva last weekend for the summer regional conference that Scott's employer, Edward Jones, has every year. It's at a different place every summer (we're pulling for a return to a great waterpark that we went to two years ago), and this summer it was at the Grand Geneva hotel, which, used to be the old Playboy mansion. Lovely. Thankfully, I was able to put that thought out of my mind to minimize the creepiness I felt just being there.

We had a fun couple days with the kids, and then my parents came to get them so Scott and I could have the day/evening to ourselves. My mom and dad even kept the kids overnight! We got dressed up for the banquet/awards dinner on Saturday night, and I had someone take what's probably the first picture of just Scott and I in a few years. :) The kids loved the pool - even Tyler, who ended up in the floatie-thing I bought for Rachel. She was happy just pushing the chairs and side tables around the deck. We also took a dinner cruise... here's the pics.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

that's a great picture of you and scott! it is rare to get one of those once so many kiddies are in the mix.... :)