Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I do

Nope, Scott and I aren't renewing our vows. "I do" is the punch line to this next story...

We were at our friends' house for dinner tonight, and dessert was the always popular (and cheap and easy to make) crowd pleaser - brownies.

The kids are not physically able to have just one brownie, of course. That would go against everything about childhood. Two of them (Noah and a friends' kid) made their way into the kitchen to ask for another one, and walked back outside.

Then came Tyler. He came in, held out his napkin, and said, "I do." I think in his head, he knew that we would probably ask him, "Would you like another brownie?" So, rather than beat around the bush, he decided to answer the question before we had a chance to ask it.

It was so cute, and if I'm really a superstar mom, it might make his baby book.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

You have a baby book for your kids?? I am sooooo uber impressed!!